Policies & FAQ
I want you to love your purchase from Little Pink Pumpkin! Our processing time on custom dresses is currently 2-3 weeks. Please note that during holidays i.e. Christmas, processing time may be extended to up to 4 weeks. I work hard to ensure that you receive your purchases as quickly as possible. In any circumstance, communication about the status of your order is of utmost importance to me! If you have any questions regarding your order status please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Returns and Exchanges
I hope that you love your purchase from Little Pink Pumpkin! If there is any issue I will do my best to make it right!
- If you purchase a ready-to-ship item and discover upon arrival that it is defective, you may return it within 7 days of receipt and receive an exchange, if available. If the item is limited quantity or discontinued I will issue a refund to you. If returned items are postmarked after 7 days of receipt, your package will be returned to you with no refund.
- I reserve the right to limit the quantity of returns and exchanges. I will not accept packages marked, “return to sender”. These will be mailed back to you at the buyer’s expense.
- Please note that original shipping will not be refunded.
- Most, if not all, items in my shop are considered pre-order items. Ready-to-ship items are indicated as such in the description. Pre-order items are made to order in your requested size. Pre-orders are considered custom orders, and are final sale. These orders cannot be returned for a refund. Flawed or defective pre-order item(s) will be exchanged, if available. If this is not possible, I will issue a refund to you.
- Original shipping will not be refunded.
- If your order contains customization please be sure that you double check your note for spelling errors. No Refunds or returns will be made if the customization matches those in your notes.
- I do my best to accommodate custom requests, however, if no note is added to your order I will make 2 attempts to reach you. If no response is received within 48 hours of the 2nd attempt I will cancel your order.
- MONOGRAMMED ITEMS are custom, and therefore ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- If your order is incorrect, per your request notes (if the initials are different than your notes), then your item may be exchanged.
- Ready-to-ship items will be shipped within 3 business days unless otherwise specified in the listing description.
- Pre-order items are made to order, by me and me alone. I am a one person shop. I make each order with love and with the highest quality finishes. Therefore, please allow me 3 weeks for your item to shop (unless otherwise specified in the listing description). I always try my best to ship orders as quickly as possible, but please understand that each item is handmade (and packaged, and shipped) by only me.
- During times of extremely high order volume, this shipping time may take longer than 3 weeks. I will state this in the item description if so. Please be mindful when you place your order.
- For Christmas policies, please allow an additional 2 weeks. Do not worry, your goodies are worth the wait!
I offer your choice of the following shipping options:
- First Class Package
- Priority Express Mail
- Priority Mail
- First Class Package International
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- Please be advised that the purchaser is responsible for all duties and other fees
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come visit and follow me on Instagram!
- See some awesome ideas on my Pinterest boards!
- I do not assume any responsibility for damaged or lost packages once they leave my presence and have been shipped to the customer. I do not guarantee shipment, nor provide any insurance for packages. All Priority Mail shipments are insured for up to $50. If the buyer wishes to purchase insurance please contact me prior to purchase. The seller does not bear the burden of theft, or missing packages once the package has been delivered to the address given by the purchaser.
I do not give cash refunds, credit card reversals or adjustments can be authorized online. Little Pink Pumpkin, LLC reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges and to verify the original sale before processing an exchange.
If any malfunctions with the construction occurs, such as stitching in hem comes out, elastic pops, seams undo), you may send the item back to me for free repair at no charge. I will assume the shipping fee if the buyer has first contacted me and received a response concerning the malfunction. Please let me know how I can help you.
NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR DAMAGE, SUCH AS RIPS IN FABRIC AND STAINS CONSTITUTES BREACH OF WARRANTY BY THE BUYER AND THEREFORE NULLS ALL EXCEPTIONS FOR EXCHANGE, WARRANTY OR REFUND. I WILL NOT ACCEPT OR REFUND DAMAGED ITEMS DURING SHIPPING. PLEASE SEE RETURN POLICY.
- All items in my shop are handmade by me. When you purchase a handmade item, you know that it is truly one-of-a-kind, although I try to ensure each item is as close to the image item as possible. n
Payments and Custom Orders
- Payments are expected at time of order
- No refunds or exchanges will be given for custom items. I will, however, work with you if you are not satisfied with an item.
- Little Pink Pumpkin accepts major credit cards and debit via PayPal and Shopify. We now accept Sezzle as a form of payment!
Thank you for supporting my handmade business!